When you order your vinyl stickers there's two ways to submit your artwork. You can either upload your own file, or use the Diginate Online Designer.
For help and information on using the Online Designer click here.
If you are planning to submit your own artwork file here are some guidelines to make sure you get exactly what you want:
- Make sure you prepare your design at the same dimensions as the stickers you plan to order.
- For the best possible print quality prepare your artwork at 300dpi, or as a vector file.
- Please save your artwork down in pdf, ai, eps, jpg, tiff, psd, png or gif format.
- Add 2mm of additional image bleed to the outside of your artwork.
- If you are ordering custom shape stickers you need to indicate the cut path on your artwork file. This can be shown as a separate layer.
For wall stickers we recommend leaving 5mm of unprinted border between your design and the edge of the sticker.
Remember, your prints will only be as good as the artwork supplied!
There's loads more information and tutorials in our Help and Tips and Tricks sections.